Wednesday, February 9, 2011

23 na!


Same time last year, I was hoping for a greeting that did not come. He left and broke my heart. Now, I can't even remember my feelings for him though I can recall how I stayed and hoped that everything will be fixed. Sigh*

Anyway, 2010 has been though and I've been expecting a tougher 2011. Well, like the famous beer commercial: when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I only pray that the Lord find we worthy to be granted another year, another chance to explore and share. I can even see the new hurdles from here. So, what are my plans?

Career. Gotta go to a graduate school asap. Yes, I am pressured and its really inconvenient but this is also my obligation given my profession. My hesitations are of financial matters and specialization. I'm giving it a shot.

Lovelife. I'm not looking but will accept suitor. I'm beginning to loose the anxiety of not having a date during lanterns and valentines. Somehow, I found things beyond intimate relationships. I enjoy teasing and missing Orange (because I think I am seriously in-love with him).

Career. Yep, things are rough. This is the time of testing and taking things into a different level. I hope to enter graduate school next year and physical, mental, psychological and financial strains are expected.

Faith. I have ideas of exploring other faith which does not reflect my dissatisfaction with my current religious affiliation. Orange belongs into a different sect so I was hoping he could share his belief with me (well, some of them are really alike).

Family. I don’t know how to help them because of my current position.

No comments:

Post a Comment