Sunday, July 18, 2010

After PAntabanagan



Just returned from a weekend of planning and work at Best View Hotel Pantabangan. The place was spectacular with the location overseeing the dam. I feel so close to nature event though it rained throughout our stay (crap…). Originally, I planned to ride with my Ganda (wave 100) to the location but some people had their hesitations (baka umulan, baka maharang ka, babae ka kaya? d-uh!). Anyway, I'm planning to drive there this weekend. Bwahahahahaha! XD. I know the place and very confident that I can handle the dirt road (reminds me of the road to Umiray).

Anyway, the meeting/planning reminds me of the tons of work I SHOULD do. Couldn’t come on a better schedule. I was grieving, don't know if I still am (of course you are!), but it’s a nice time to realize there's more to life than being in-love with a man. Work is a fulfilling thing and the idea that there are things greater than yourself remove particles of frustrations and hurt I feel. I'm not just a girl waiting for someone to marry her, but someone who wants to achieve something in her life. I don’t want to rely on some guy for my self-esteem, better yet, my life direction. For years I've been totally in-love with a boy and all I wanted was to get married. Now, everything is different (aside from the boy is gone), I see a broader horizon now and I think I can be happy with this. Talk about self-love! Ahahaha.

Another thing about being single is that I can eye ANY man guilt-free.XD. (Open season, sale, bargain, etc!) and I really should enjoy this (no choice). Well, to all single ladies out there, let's enjoy life and eventually THAT person will come unexpectedly…n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment