Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weekends

Alone again for the weekend.

Being alone now a days has given me the opportunity to think and re-think my life, my current situation and need.


Waiting or searching?

Same say that I should wait for that knight in shinning armor and every girl has one. Okay. Waiting means staying put and enjoying my current "singleness". With the time I have and opportunities knocking, I should really be able to develop other aspects of my self as well as having the empowerment I need to actually believe that I can do this. I think waiting is not really passive. If I'll be waiting, there is expectation that something will show up or will come, right? There are expectations. and when there's expectations, there can be frustrations.

I'll admit that after everything, I seemed to be reluctant and doubtful about certain things in life (future love, faithfulness, etc). And I think its normal. However, the worst case scenario is that I take this experience a a blow and totally change my view about love and relationship or it can be a lesson to avoid on future relationships...

Hai... This was actually due to my experience last Friday about a guy whom I just met. I was kinda disappointed on the way he acted (given the fact that its the first time we saw each other). Then I thought, "I will bot search, I will wait"!But take note: its the "guy" but not the idea of "meeting other people that pissed me off.

On the contrary, active searching can have its own benefits too. If I will take an active part in "looking" fot potential victims or lovers, rather (ehehe), its likely that I'll have one sooner or later. But the sole idea of searching is tiring and frustrating itself. Just my example earlier, turning down one man from another is not a fun job. yes, everyone is a potential candidate but I just dont like it when things dont go the way I expect them to be.

I dont know what to do but I'll try my best to divert my attention and energy away from this thought! Good luck!

"There's more to life than having someone to call your 'mahal, honey, bebe, etc."

No comments:

Post a Comment